Monday, March 09, 2009

Sorry it has taken me a while to get back here, but much has happened and much has been accomplished!


First of all, Nathan is standing all by himself... He is not yet crusing around, but he has really good balance and can even eat while he is standing. He seems so little to be up and about like that, but deep down I know it won't be long before he is walking, I just don' want to admit it. After all, he may be my last little boy and I wish he would slow down on the growing up. I have always loved my chilren, but after being a mom for 6 years, I have really learned how to cherish them and each moment. (BTW, he is also still really, really cute.)

Kate had her first hair cut! I think it will take about 10 years for Kate's hair to actually grow long, but we finally decided it was time to have it trimmed because it really just started looking messy. (You really know it looks messy when Daddy is the one who points it out...) So, we took her to Uncle David for her first haircut! I kind of wondered how she would do, and we talked about it beforehand how she might get her hair wet, she will need to sit still, and that uncle david would use scissors to trim the ends. In fact, I worried a tiny bit because William is very dramatic about having hair fall on his neck during and after a hair cut. BUT, I should have known. Kate is a girly girl, and she just sat there nice and tall, head up, and just let david do everything without so much as a bother. In fact, she looked like it was a perfectly normal everyday occurence, and that it was only right. :) Her hair lays much better now, and while it will take years for her hair to get long, her curls are beautiful.



Just an everyday thing...

After
Okay, what else... Well, I'll get back to you... kiddos are having a tough time following the rules and getting along while I am typing. :) I usually do this after they are fast asleep. Now I remember why...

1 comment:

Erin said...

She is darling with her new haircut! I can't believe Nathan is standing! They really do grow up too fast.