Okay, things have been kind of slow around here lately, yeah! We were actually planning on going to Oklahoma to visit Kevin's grandma for Spring Break, but she ended up ill, so we are staying home and vacationing. It has actually been really fun, and we have taken time to do alot of things that we don't feel like we usually have the time to do or things that are on more our "special" list. I think the best thing has just been slowing down with the kids and really just hanging out with each other, playing games, eating slow, and no agenda. We did make it to the St. Patrick's Day Parade with temperatures in the 80's. It's been a while since I have done a parade. In fact, I don't think I have done one since before Kate was born? I can't remember, but the kids loved it and we made it a family event, having lunch with my brother first and watching the parade with Mima, friends, and cousins. Yeah for vacation!!!
(Oh, and my grandmother's sister is also staying with her for 2 weeks, so things are nice and slow for me in that department. She is doing really well helping my grandmother and following along her usual routine. My grandmother is doing ok having her around, though sometimes I'm sure it's a little sad to remind her of how things used to be, and tiring for her to be on "hosting" mode, but it's working out overall.)
Firetrucks (loud) and Horses!
What more can you ask for?
1 comment:
How fun! I think picture #4 is adorable with your sweet baby.
Post a Comment