skip to main | skip to sidebar

This is Our Story

Welcome to our family. Since mom and dad are not the best at sending pictures to our favorite grandmas, grandpas, uncles, aunts, and friends, mom decided we should start a blog. Whenever you want to know what exciting things might be happening in our family come here!

Monday, March 09, 2009


I love William. He is such a big help around the house, even when he gets distracted. :) He has such a sweet heart, and I miss spending more time with him now that he is in his second year of school. He is a wonderful son, and I don't tell him enough.



So, Thank you William! For all that you do.






Posted by Gaia at 8:29 PM

1 comment:

Lori said...

I like William too.

6:12 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Accounting For My Life
    Project 365 - 2015
    10 years ago
  • Camie and Matt
    Duty to God and Come Follow Me
    11 years ago
  • enjoying every day
    2012 in Review!
    12 years ago
  • Kathleen in Kansas
    Happy Birthday Anna!
    14 years ago
  • Chris, Lori, Ava & Elise
    My Children
    14 years ago
  • heidi stock design
    365 Cards Sponsor
    14 years ago
  • The Trojniaks
    Halloween 2010
    15 years ago
  • The Soul of Wit
    Oops. I did it again.
    15 years ago
  • Livia's French Victorian
  • CJ's Corner
  • Windrush House

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (4)
      • Okay, things have been kind of slow around here la...
      • I love William. He is such a big help around the h...
      • Okay, now to finish up my post.KATE's BIRTHDAY!!!...
      • Sorry it has taken me a while to get back here, bu...
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2007 (16)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ►  2006 (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me