My how time flies! It has already been half a year since I have had a chance to re-enter the blog world, and SO much has changed!
1. We moved! Yes, we had just decided that we were not going to move into a bigger house after having baby #3, Nathan, (who wants to start their mortgage over, and we really could have fit forever if we wanted) but then...
2. My grandmother with Alzheimer's moved in with us for 2 months, bought our house, and then we bought a bigger house just 1 block down. (Sounds simple doesn't it... NOT!) :)
3. I am the person in charge taking care of my grandmother. (Long story, but I am working on writing it out to journal sometime. I think that is really what my blog is going to be for me. I will gladly post pictures and blog events, but my purpose in this will really be a place for me to record and journal our life. Enjoy!) :)
4. I JUST took down my christmas decorations 2 days ago. A new record, I'm sure. But, now my house is back to bare walls and the just moved in look. It really takes a long time to unpack when time is spent taking care of family and grandma.
I just added that last one in for fun, but it is true. I still stay at home taking care of our three perfect (well, almost) kids, teach violin about 5 hours a week, and spend a lot of time organizing the care or directly caring for my grandmother. It has been 2-3 weeks now with almost full time help for her though, and I actually found time that I didn't know what to do with!!! A little time for myself. Taking care of aging grandparents, especially with Alzheimer's, is a highly consuming job. I don't have to worry about having child #4 for quite some time. :) And, I guess I should say, William is 6 1/2, Kate just turned 3 on ground hog day!, and Nathan is 7 months and is slowly crawling around all over. His favorite things to do are chew on socks and kleenex. I definitely do not need a puppy. :) He is also trying to eat my arm right now, so I better get going. But, next time, a blog on Things I Love...
(I didn't even realize that goes right along with Valentine's until I checked my blog for editing an hour later...) :)
Project 365 - 2015
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment