Project 365 - 2015
10 years ago
Welcome to our family. Since mom and dad are not the best at sending pictures to our favorite grandmas, grandpas, uncles, aunts, and friends, mom decided we should start a blog. Whenever you want to know what exciting things might be happening in our family come here!
5 comments:
GREAT PHOTOS! Wow, William looks different with those teeth out. So cute. I love reading about your family since I rarely see you these days. I can't believe Nathan is crawling. Mimi just barely scoots backwards and I hope she doesn't get too far anytime soon!
Hooray - I will be glad to keep up with your cute little family! I think it is a great idea to use your blog as a journal - I use mine as a scrapbook and occasionally a journal. Not too much as a journal because I have some pretty fierce feelings sometimes!
YEAH! It is great to have this blog-family back on the map for uncles like me on the go! I can't wait for Chris and I to come and visit again. We had a great time last summer.
Keep bloggin' :-)
Uncle Joseph
Wow how you youngsters are growing and sooooo cute and handsome. I sure miss taking you young one to the fair! Poppy & Max Love you bunches!
Glad your back to blogging, you have such a cute family. But it still makes me feel old to see you with kids lol.
Post a Comment