Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Woah! It has been 3 weeks since mom has let us get on the computer. So much has happened that I don't even know where to begin. I guess the first thing that comes to mind is that mom and Aunt Lori had a garage sale the weekend before last. There was an entire neighborhood garage sale, and we took some of our things over to Aunt Lori's house. Mom told me that I could keep the money that I get for selling some of my old toys. Nobody did end up buying them, but I did get to buy a Nightcrawler action figure that was my uncle Chris's. I actually had a hard time deciding which X-men guy to get. I was thinking about getting Deathlok, but mom said he was too scary looking. Oh, and speaking of garages, our garage door died the Tuesday before the sale, and mom and dad had to get it fixed. Luckily no car or nobody was in the garage when it happened. Mom just tried to close it and part of it came off the track. It turns out the track was bent. Mom had 3 different guys come over to look at it and one guy said he could bend it back for $60 (mom said he was kind of goofy), another guy said we needed all new hardware which cost around $535, so we might as well buy a new door for $800 (mom said she must have looked easy), and the last guy mom and dad felt really good about and he replaced the track and got everything working really well for a little less than $200. They were pretty sad when it broke though.

And, I guess the most recent thing that happened was mom and dad went to help out at church girls camp. They didn't plan things too well though because dad had to help with security from 12pm to 6am and mom was supposed to be at camp from 7am to 12pm that same day. Aunt Kelly came over after work though and spent the night so she could help take care of us since dad was going to be out of it anyway. Everybody was tired, but it all worked out and thank goodness girls camp is over! Mom also wanted me to tell the story of when I was cleaning my room (which I seem to do often) and how I had to crawl under my bed to get something and while I was under there I said, "I'm sure glad that my bracelet glows in the dark." For some reason they think it is really funny. Maybe you had to be there. Well, I think that about catches us up, except that Kate is rolling all over the place now. Mom calls her our roly poly girl. She can also move herself around in cirlces on her tummy.

So that's it. Mom also found the cord to our camera!!!!!!!! It turns out dad put it in a pocket of the camera bag mom didn't even know existed. So, we are going to add some of our favorite pictures today. We'll talk with you soon!

William

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see some pictures!

Meg said...

William -

What have you been up to lately? I haven't heard from you in awhile!