Well, it has been another week, and mom is still having trouble finding time to help us on the computer. She is still looking for the cord to the camera, and she is still busy as ever. Mom had her birthday this week, but for some reason she decided to work and teach lessons. She teaches lessons on Wednesday afternoons and Thursday evenings, so I guess she didn't want to wait another week to get them started for the summer. She did say that next year, she will make sure and take her birthday off. I think she kept forgetting that it was her birthday or that it was coming up, but lots of people called our house and she said it made her feel like it was really her birthday. Dad, Kate, and I got her a breadmaker for her birthday. She has been wanting to try one since we go through bread like crazy. She hasn't used it yet, but she is getting the ingredients tomorrow.
This has been a fun week. I started my gymnastics class for the summer at our parks and recreation center, and I have 2 new teachers, Kelly and Cindra. I am in the class for the 4 year olds now. I have a lot of fun jumping off the vault, hanging on the rings, and flipping over the bar. Mom asked my what my favorite thing to do was and I said, "The balance beam because you get to sneak." :) We also got to go the wading pool this week with lots of my friends. Even baby Kate put her swimming suit on and got wet. She really likes floating through the water and watching all the kids play. I cleaned my room again, all by myself. It wasn't easy, and I didn't really like doing it, but I like how nice it looks when it is clean. I even made my own bed. Kate also had a doctor's appointment today, and she now weighs 13 lbs. 13 oz. I guessed she weighed 12, but mom was right. Mom says she is in the 55% for height at 24.5 inches and 50% for weight. She is learning how to do more things like grab her toys, and I have fun trying to make her laugh. She does like to smile a lot. I hope that mom will get some more pictures on here soon.
So, I guess it's off to another week. Mom seems to be getting the hang of taking care of both of us and Kate is getting more interesting. I hope we get to go the pool some more and soon we'll be going to the Kansas City Zoo. I can't wait!!!
William
Project 365 - 2015
10 years ago
1 comment:
William, tell you Mommy to tell your Daddy to find that camera cord!
Post a Comment