Here is the new addition to our family! Nathan was born on June 23, 8 lbs. 6 oz., 19 inches long, actually our smallest baby yet. He seemed so tiny to us, especially when he was in the 7 lbs. We even had to use newborn diapers... :) Kate loves having a real baby around, and loves putting all her babies and stuffed animals in his car seat, bouncer, and swing. The buckles are always buckled (Lori!). William is a proud older brother, but isn't really impressed with him yet. He doesn't have that many tricks. I know as he gets bigger and more interesting we'll have a hard time getting him away from William as well.
Baby Nathan
Kate and Nathan
Beautiful kids
Big brother William and Nathan
2 comments:
Nathan is soooo cute! It is also good to see pictures of Kate since I have never met her yet. When we get back from our travels I will be glad to stop by and coo over your kids. I will keep checking back to see how things are going. Congrats on the cute baby!
Congratulations!!! He is very handsome!
Post a Comment