Well, we are slowly recovering from a long, but exciting weekend. Mima graduated from college with a PhD in Sociology at KU. I guess it took her a long time because mom always says, "She finally graduated." Uncle Joseph taught me that the Ph stands for philosophy. I'm not sure what that means yet, but I say it really well. We had to sit a really long time to watch her walk across a stage, and I got hungry. Uncle Joseph was eating my goldfish, and even Papa was sharing some of my grapes. We also had to stand outside for really long time waiting for Dr. Mima to walk up, I mean down the hill. (I had a hard time remembering which way she was supposed to go.) Everyone was excited, and mom was taking lots of pictures. It was a little hot outside, but I danced when my dad played some music for me on his phone, and I got to play swordfighting with some sticks. We had a big party at our house with lots of food and balloons. I especially loved the balloons. I like to practice punching on them. Mom gave them away to the neighbors though. I don't think she liked the loud noises they made when I hit them. But, overall, I had a great time hanging out with Dr. Mima and my uncles. They always played with me.
Kate got 3 new dresses from her uncles which mom loved. I got Underwater Duke (GI Joe) and Snake Eye's motorcycle. They are my prized possesions. Things are going back to normal. Kate didn't say much, but I think she had fun. I found a new way to make her laugh when I was telling mom a story. I said, "But, then...." real loud and she started laughing. Now whenever mom or I say that, she smiles and laughs sometimes. That's really the only thing she can do right now. I was hoping I could play with her soon, but she is taking a realllly long time to grow up.
I also had my birthday party not too long ago. We had a costume party with all my friends. It was really fun, and mom knocked the head off the spiderman pinata. She was blindfolded and thought it was really funny. I got lots of new toys like Power Rangers, and GI Joe. I carry them around the house with me wherever I go. I love my new toys. Life is good, and now that mom lets me use the computer I can talk to everyone! I hope you have a nice day. Mom says it's good manners to say that when you are done talking.
Love, William
Project 365 - 2015
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment